The Setup Wizard

Daily Accounts of the Muggle and Half-Blood IT team at Hogwarts

So, finally Hogwarts is getting to the 21st century, and they have mobiles, laptops, wifis and what-nots.. Can you imagine wizards with technology?! It's a disaster waiting to happen!
But Dumbledore, being the revolutionary that he is, decides to hire an IT guy who's going to manage and maintain the wifi/network related issues in Hogwarts.
Now, being Hogwarts, one man just can't magane it all on his own(don't know how Filch didn't go mad with all his work.. oh wait.. He did!). So he gets an assistant!

Read their blog posts directly from the Hogwarts!

It's an awesome blog that must be read in chronological order.

Link

5 comments:

  1. Howdy! Do you kjow if they makle any plugins to assis with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very gooid
    gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information. Lucky me I ran across your
    blog bby accident (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodd day! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for
    the great information you've got right here on this post.
    I'll be coming back to your web site for mpre soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haing read this I thought it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put thijs content together.
    I one again find myself spending a significant amount of time bopth reading and
    leaving comments. But soo what, it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Very helpful information specially the final section :) I
    handle such information a lot. I used to be
    seeking this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good
    luck.

    ReplyDelete

Lets hear your comments!!

Search